Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bucket Lists & Beta Readers

I was hoping to have another author interview to take up some blog space while I write my book. People are busy and I can't blame them for that, so you'll just have to deal with a random post. I promise, it's a bit silly and worth a laugh!


Bucket List

I don't sleep much, so around 2 a.m. the crazy and wild ideas come to pass. I've turned some of them into a sort of bucket list.

1. I want to have a reason to say, "Release the Kraken" and something epic happen.
I doubt this one will happen but one can only hope.

2. I want to slap someone in the face with a fish.

Why? Because it's funny. Think about it a moment. Everytime I see that on television, I want to go to the supermarket and have a fish on hand, just in case the moment presents itself.

What are you're crazy bucket list ideas? Use the comment section below and tell me. :)


Beta Readers

I'm looking for 5 people who have the time to read the chapters as I write them. This isn't my day job, so I never get more than 2 or 3 done a week. I'm not looking for a lot in terms of your time. My offer is a free finished copy and mention in the book. If you're interested in something like that email me at olivianicks@gmail.com. I can give you more information.




No comments:

Post a Comment