Monday, August 11, 2014

I Need Your Opinions!

I still cannot fund book 2, Burn, at this time. So, I'd like to hear your opinions on the two choices I'm giving all of you. Choice one, wait until I can fund the publishing expenses. Choice two, read the book in weekly installments, for free, here on this blog. Leave your decision in the comments. Thank you all!