Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chapter 5 is done!!!

It has taken me awhile to write chapter 5. I didn't like it the first three times I tried to write it. It took a fourth time and in that fourth time the story has taken a whole new direction. I really want to put the second chapter up on here so you can get a general idea of the main character, but I need to wait awhile. In celebration of another chapter done, I will give you a short synopsis. I'm a little pre-emptive with this blog, the book only being part of the way written, but bear with me and I will get it on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Ibooks as soon as I can!

Mag's has known all her life she was one of the most powerful jinn. She's been hunted by the good, the bad, and the downright ugly and she can hold her own. One fateful fight and a new love will change her life forever, the only question is will she survive it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment